During this time, children will be spending more time online, using platforms like YouTube. Please take a look at the online safety tips from the NCPCC here: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/talking-child-online-safety/
Remember, you can put parental controls on your children’s devices, so that they can’t access inappropriate content. Make sure they know to talk to you if anything they don’t like happens. The internet is a wonderful place, as long as you stay safe!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
- Flu Vaccinations In School
- Secondary Transfer
- Online Safety
- School Closure – January 2021
- Parent Governor Elections – Results
- Letter from Headteacher re: Closure of Y1 bubble.
- Deptford Park Statement on Black Lives Matter
- E- Safety
- Parental Survey Results
- Newsletters are now online
- Ofsted Report
- Our ‘Happy’ music video is live!