If your child is currently in our Year 6 you need to make an application for Secondary School in September 2022.
This application must be made online by 31st October 2021.
We recognise that this sometimes a period of worry for many parents and children if you missed our Secondary Transfer information zoom meeting for all Year 6 parents on Tuesday 21st September you can find details of how to make your application in the documents which are attached to this article.
This is a very important year for your child and it is vital that you try to attend as we will be giving you information about the secondary transfer process and other general information about what your child will be doing in Year 6.
To assist you with your application, please find links to the Secondary School brochures for Lewisham, Greenwich and Southwark – as our school sits on the edge of all 3 boroughs you may wish to consider a secondary school in any (or all) these boroughs. There is also instructions on how to make your application and details of the open days for Lewisham Schools.
- E-Admissions Sign In Page
- SecondarySchoolBrochure2022 Lewisham
- SecondarySchoolBrochure2022 Southwark
- SecondarySchoolBrochure 2022 Greenwich
- eadmissions how to apply online
- Lewisham Secondary School Open Days
You will be able to express up to 6 preferences across a number of LA’s on a common form which can be accessed online. Each admission authority will consider applications separately. Your child will be considered under the admissions criteria published by each school or LA. The sharing of information through a central computer system will ensure that only the highest preference school available is offered. Offers will be made on 1st March 2022.
If you have any queries or are having problems with your application, please call the school office and ask for Clare, alternatively e-mail your query to email@example.com and we will assist you.
- Green Team at Deptford Park
- Jubilee Celebrations at Deptford Park
- Dates For Your Diary
- Look at our Playgrounds
- Maths Week – 25-29th April
- World Book Day and Library Launch- Thursday 3rd March
- Fundraising for Ukraine
- Parents Evening
- International Mother Language Day
- Early Years Video Tour
- Red Nose Day
- Secondary Transfer
- Flu Vaccinations In School
- Online Safety
- School Closure – January 2021
- Parent Governor Elections – Results
- Letter from Headteacher re: Closure of Y1 bubble.
- Deptford Park Statement on Black Lives Matter
- E- Safety
- Parental Survey Results
- Newsletters are now online
- Ofsted Report
- Our ‘Happy’ music video is live!