Diversity and Inclusion Curriculum Survey for Parents
A better curriculum for a better future!
We are writing to inform you about some exciting curriculum work underway at our school. Our staff have been working hard to develop our curriculum offer to better reflect the community we serve.
We are looking for ways to make our curriculum more relevant, inclusive, diverse and representative.
We need your views to help us do this! Please complete the brief survey to get your view about our curriculum and what you would like to see included in it. Please complete the questionnaire sent to you by text link by Friday 23rd July 2021.
Thank you in advance.
Senior School Improvement Lead
This piece of work complements the wider work being done in Lewisham in helping to tackle Racism and Inequality. More information on the Lewisham Embedding Race Equality initiative can be found on their website: https://schoolsservices.lewisham.gov.uk/Services/6150
A snapshot of the Lewisham Population
- School Reports
- Diversity and Inclusion Curriculum Survey for Parents
- Online Safety
- School Closure – January 2021
- Parent Governor Elections – Results
- Letter from Headteacher re: Closure of Y1 bubble.
- Deptford Park Statement on Black Lives Matter
- E- Safety
- Parental Survey Results
- Newsletters are now online
- Ofsted Report
- Our ‘Happy’ music video is live!