DPPS Children – Do you need to speak to a member of staff?
We understand that this is a difficult time for all of you, particularly if you feel you have a problem that you would usually share with an adult or your friends at school.
If you are a pupil at Deptford Park and you need to speak to or contact someone while you are at home, please e-mail us at the link below and a member of staff will contact you as soon as possible.
- Deptford Park Statement on Black Lives Matter
- DPPS Children – Do you need to speak to a member of staff?
- Contacting Us and Updates While School Is Closed
- E- Safety
- Parental Survey Results
- Would You Make A Good School Governor?
- Newsletters are now online
- Ofsted Report
- Our ‘Happy’ music video is live!